Individual and unique.
PARAT’s speciality: customized solutions.
Our team of experts specializes in individual customization for each trade. With our many years of experience in the integration of IT and electronic components that meet VDI standards and as a market leader for trendsetting tool cases, we are always at your side with our expertise.
High-quality plastics processing and outstanding sophisticated storage concepts form the basis for real-world PARAT case solutions which are used each day by staff out in the field. Working closely with our customers enables us to continually refine and further develop our PARAT products. We listen carefully to your specific needs and wishes and create solutions that are tailored to your work environment, be it a matter of carrying needs, equipment or integrated connections.
1. Allows for integration of IT and electronic components
2. Advanced plastics processing technologies
3. Sophisticated storage concepts
4. Individual and trade-specific
Miele case for service technicians
Our successful collaboration with Miele and Bechtle ITSystemhaus Bielefeld (overall project lead) resulted in an extremely robust and multifunctional product designed according to customer requirements: the Miele case for service technicians. Key requirement for the project was to store the complete IT infrastructure in one mobile case. In working very closely with our partners, we have developed the multifunctional Miele case for service technicians – based on PARAT’s hard-shell case PARAGO mini LightCase.
Specials at a glance
- impact-resistant, shockproof and abrasion-resistant rubberized X-ABS case shell
- circumferential aluminum frame provides for additional stability of the case and protects technical equipment against external influences and damage
- with an empty weight of just 4.6 kg without devices and 8.5 kg fully loaded, the ‘Ready to use’ case is optimized for high portability
- specially mounted backpack system combined with a separate carrying strap plus ergonomic handle
- fully established IT infrastructure ‘to go’ for field staff