PARAPROJECT® Case TC10 BASKET
TwinCharge, USB-C®, without cable, black
PARAPROJECT® Case TC10 BASKET – charging power with practical tablet baskets.
number of devices
up to 10 devices
Android, iOS, Windows
The PARAPROJECT® Case TC10 BASKET is a clever charging and transport system case for tablets. Equipped with 2 tablet baskets, the case is ideally suited for its use in learning and working groups. The so-called BASKETS are fitted with a handy, foldable carrying handle and can be easily removed and pushed in again. They hold up to five tablets each up to 11.5“ in separate slots. The PARAPROJECT® Case TC10 BASKET simultaneously charges up to ten mobile terminals with USB-A or USB-C® ports via innovative TwinCharge modules. The clever TwinCharge modules come with an automatic adjustment via USB-PD (Power Delivery) and charge according to QuickCharge standards. A main switch integrated on the case body and an overvoltage protection provide the necessary degree of safety in daily use. The high-class trolley system with lockable smooth-running castors and extendable telescopic handle additionally makes for a smooth ride. The robust black outer shell made from X-ABS plastic with all-round aluminum frame protects against external influences. The PARAPROJECT® Case TC10 BASKET is compatible with all tablets that charge via USB-A and USB-C®.
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 53,00 x 49,50 x 39,00 cm
- dimensions compartments for devices: 300 x 220 x 25 mm
- dimensions of other storage compartments: 350 x 270 x 320 mm
- weight: 9,20 kg
- material: X-ABS plastic
- color: black
- lock type: combination lock
- certifications: CE, REACH, RoHS
- applied standards: DIN EN 60950-1, DIN EN 55022, DIN EN 55024
- current data: 100 - 240 V, max. 5 A, 50/60 Hz
- scope of delivery: 1x Case TC10 with integrated TwinCharge technology, 1x device connecting cable, EU, length: 5m, 1x operating instruction for case and combination lock, 2x BASKET – transport bags, color-markable
- part no.: 208740151
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.