PARAPROJECT® MICRO CASE A15
for tablets; black
Compact tablet carry case for charging, synchronizing and transporting tablets.
The PARAPROJECT® MICRO CASE A15 is a compact charging and transport solution for up to 15 tablets. The clever interior design of the PARAT tablet carry case, equipped with two integrated MC-10 multi-unit chargers, allows to simultaneously transport, charge and safely store up to 15 tablets (up to 10.5″) with Micro USB port by pushing them into padded slots. The premium tablet carry case is supplied via a central power supply unit, integrated vents ensure optimal air circulation during the entire charging process. Additional storage compartments in the case lid offer plenty of space to stow away small parts such as cables, pencils etc. The premium tablet carry case is made of high-class X-ABS plastic and is equipped with a practical trolley system with four smooth-running castors. This makes the carry case extremely robust and guarantees comfortable transport from field site to field site. Moreover, combination locks protect the case content from unauthorized access. The PARAPROJECT® MICRO CASE A15 is used both in the educational, health, industrial and catering sector and in the insurance business.
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 53,00 x 45,00 x 36,00 cm
- dimensions compartments for devices: Breite 22 x Tiefe 185 x Höhe 240 mm
- weight: 12,00 kg
- material: ABS plastic, aluminium, Con-Pearl®
- color: black
- lock type: combination lock
- certifications: CE, REACH, RoHS
- applied standards: NRL 2011/65/EU, DIN EN 62368-1:2016-05. EMV 2014/35/EU, DIN EN 55022:210+AC:2011, DIN EN 55024:2010. Rohs 2011/65/EU, DIN EN 50581:2012
- current data: 100-240 V,max.3,6 A, 50/60 Hz
- scope of delivery: 15x USB data and charging cables to Micro USB connector with LED display, 1.2 m, 1x device connection cable, EU, length 5 m, 2x MC 10 chargers, 1x hex-wrench, operating manual
- part no.: 208.634-151
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.